The device is a bluetooth to FM transmitter with Model number NEX-FMTX-BTCK. (Hereafter DTP.)
The set of instructions I use to pair it to a new device, having lost the user manual/instruction booklet, is as follows:
- Remove all previously paired devices from range (turn them off/move them away from the DTP.)
- Turn the power on to the DTP without touching any buttons.
- Let it flash the blue call button a couple of times as it searches for known devices.
- Hold the call button down until the call/hangup buttons flash blue/red respectively.
- Find the “Drive Transmit Pro” on your device you want paired to it and pair with DTP.
- Test out the pairing by calling your girlfriend and talking to her in a funny accent.
- Celebrate with a beer!